Saturday 6 September 2014

Happy houses in Proaza

You might have read my review of El Mirador del Oso and might have seen the photos of the inside, but I didn't get the opportunity to take some photos from the outside until two mornings after we'd arrived.

The morning was fabulous, bright and sunny. I'd been struck by the vivid colours with which the houses had been painted and the light of this morning accentuated them even more. I just like to share these photos here - the colours you see in them are what they are actually - I didn't change their saturation level or anything like that.

El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias
El Mirador del Oso
El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias

El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias
That's the window of the apartment we stayed in
El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias
House next door
El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias
The house behind
The house around the corner
El Mirador de Oso, Proaza, Asturias



No comments:

Post a Comment